Award Winning Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer
We offer new Flow Through Flex Fuel Sensor as a part of ECA-2 Kit, which includes the Ethanol Content Analyzer, Flow Through Flex Fuel Sensor and ECA Harness with a correct connector.
- Two 0-5 V analog outputs: Ethanol % and Fuel Temperature for use with ECUs, data logging and engine management systems.
- Error indication in event of signal absence from Flex Fuel Sensor
- Connecting harness to Zeitronix Flow Through FLEX Fuel Sensor is included. Harness length is 8 ft (2.4m)
Optional real time E% Ethanol Content Gauge.
The E% gauge is only 3/4" (19mm) thick. The back of the gauge is completely flat with cable hidden in a cavity and can be surface mounted almost anywhere inside the car cabin using a piece of Velcro or double sided tape. The E% Gauge base allows the gauge to be mounted in a standard 2” 1/16 (52mm) gauge pod. For additional mounting options the package includes 2 set screws and 2 nuts (4-40 screw size).
- The E% Gauge plugs into the ECA-2 GAUGE port. Power and serial data is supplied directly through the single connection - there are no additional +12V or ground wires. The E% Gauge cable length is 5 ft (1.5m).
ECA-2 is required for E% Gauge operation.
A flex fuel sensor is required. The ECA-2 is compatible with some OEM sensors used in GM vehicles with the flex fuel insignia or which run on E85. However GM offers a large number of different sensors with different specs.
ECA-2 Kit which includes Zeitronix tested Flex Fuel Sensor and can be purchased here.
- ECA-2 dimensions: 3" x 2" x 1" (76mm x 50mm x 25mm)
- Made in the USA!
- What's your ethanol percentage?
The ethanol content of E85 fuel can vary from 60% to 92% ethanol. A fill up with E85 can drastically change the mix of fuel in your vehicle. For performance drivers determining actual ethanol content of E85 is essential to maximizing an engine tune and horsepower.
- Why know your ethanol percentage?
E85 has the equivalent octane rating of 105 octane gasoline. Higher octane fuel is more resistant to knock allowing for more aggressive ignition timing, higher compression and increased engine power over gasoline itself. The Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer helps you get the most out of your engine and fuel.
- What are the sizes of the flex fuel sensor inflow and outflow lines?
Zeitronix Flow Through Flex Fuel Sensor both tubes are 0.37" and 0.5" at the flange.
12570260 flex fuel sensor tube sizes are as follows:
Larger (outflow) tube: 0.37" and 0.5" at the flange.
Smaller (inflow) tube: 0.31" and 0.44" at the flange.
A professional installation by a shop familiar with your vehicle and it's fuel system is required. Always check for fuel leaks!