- Fits 2016-newer Chevy Camaro
- Designed for max-effort street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Billet aluminum differential bushings
- Eliminates differential bushing deflection
- Will survive in the harshest racing environments
- Durable anodized finish
- 3-4 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Reduce wheelhop, and enhance the rear stability of your 2016 and newer Chevy Camaro by decreasing differential movement with billet aluminum differential bushings from BMR Suspension. Billet aluminum is far superior to OEM rubber for bushings. It doesn’t deflect, and it will survive exposure to petroleum products, road salt, ozone, and other elements of the harsh undercar environment suspension bushings live in. Billet aluminum can also withstand much higher temperatures than rubber, polyurethane, and Delrin, making it a great choice for race cars where the differential creates large amounts of heat for extended periods of time. BMR Suspension’s Billet Aluminum Differential Bushings (BK059) eliminate differential movement and pinion rise over the factory rubber bushings. Each bushing is CNC-machined to exact tolerances, which are designed by BMR. This allows for a perfect fit and increased performance for any driving style.