-12AN inlet/outlet Fuelab filter with long (5 inch) 75 micron / Stainless Steel Element - This filter element should only be used as a pre-filter for fuel pumps.
Show Details82824 In-Line Fuelab Filters
Item-details FUELAB™ In-Line Fuel Filters keep your engine running clean. They feature male AN / 37º Flared fitting end caps, so you can attach them directly to other fuel system components. Also featured are machined internal radii for minimal pressure drop. For greater flow capacity and increased filtration the larger 828 Series Fuel Filter is equipped with a 5 inch element. With AN female ports. O-ring required. Consult component manufacturer’s port specifications.
- Less pressure drop (works great as a pre-filter)
- Greater flow capacity
- Increased filtration capacity
- Reduced maintenance frequency
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- -12AN male inlets and outlets
- Includes low profile saddle clamp mounting bracket(s)
- Replaceable or cleanable filter element
- 200 PSIG maximum pressure rating
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Includes Long (5 inch) 75 micron / Stainless Steel Element - This filter element should only be used as a pre-filter for fuel pumps. It helps prevent pump cavitation with an extremely low pressure drop.